Warped Fin - can it be fixed? - Standup Zone Forum

I would use a heat gun or a large pot of boiled water and a couple of short planks and clamps. Focus on getting the leading edge of the fin ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Warp Factor - Fixing Warped Balsa Fins - The Rocket N00b

The method which will cure warped wood is the one using wood glue or white glue - spread the glue onto the surface of the fin, then use a finger ...

More bent fins - ScubaBoard

I would like to know if anyone out there has a method for straitening out fins that are deformed. I would also like to know if people would be ...

Warped fin - General Discussion - SWAYLOCKS

Trying to flatten it out won't work. You'll need to bend it past the vertical the same amount of degrees that it's currently warped at. ...

Straighten a short, slightly warped board? - Woodworking Talk

Boards cup or warp by curving in from side to side, on one face more than the other. .....Then flip the panel over, remove the shims and sand ...

How to Fix a Warped Skateboard - Instructables

Step 3: Warm Affected Areas ... Warm the affected areas with the heat gun for about 5-10 minutes. What this does is 'reactivates' the glue in between your layers ...

Is it possible to straighten slightly warped wing - RCU Forums

Obviously its best to have a straight plane. The warp sounds quite minor but is in the form of wash in rather than wash out so it could increase ...

HOW TO: Straighten and FIX Bent Radiator Fins - YouTube

In this two minute tech tip, I will show you the easy way to straighten your pesky bent radiator ...

I bent a fin trying to put the fan back on, and then tried to fix it, I have ...

With one single bent fin (or even 10 bent fins), it isn't going to hinder your airflow to any dangerous degree. So a few bent fins are fine.